Monday, February 22, 2010

Toy Dog With Batteries HELP! VINTAGE 1980's TOY THAT NEEDS TO BE IDENTIFIED! Details Inside?

HELP! VINTAGE 1980's TOY THAT NEEDS TO BE IDENTIFIED! details inside? - toy dog with batteries

I recently put on a Grage sale and bought a stuffed dog for a beautiful little child. Mattel The label says 1985, but otherwise I can not find the name of the dog. It is a brown dog with big ears, dark brown. There is a small pink heart sewn on the chest where his heart is. It has a battery in your head, and there are buttons on both ears, arms, tail and feet. Whe you press the tail or both ears, said: "Oh, it hurts, it hurts!". If you press your feet, laughs and says: "This Heeheehee tickles!" And when you press his hand and said: "I am (a good friend or on vacation), clear sound, I am Huggy"
I searched everywhere online for some clues as to what this dog. If you do not have any IDEA, please let me know! I will soon be in a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment