Friday, February 12, 2010

Pay Lola Sites Have You Ever Tried To Breed Puppies?

Have you ever tried to breed puppies? - pay lola sites

9/13/2007 There once was a dog named Lola. I have a dog today. I go ahead and call Lola. I actually hear more about it before you get to know him. It seems that Lola the animal by a person or family (do not ask me, no matter what WHO) thought was that his race. Lola is a Chihuahua who has not sterilized (obviously). I can not say exactly how old, but it's neither a dog nor an old woman, but by the actions of irresponsible owners, the May death totally unnecessary, premature death. Lola went into the daily work and gave birth to a child not yet born. Lola was not able to give birth to a puppy on the other side, because of their size. If the owner of Lola to the vet, the puppy that I (almost half as big as a ....gain something responsible breeding could prevent or correct) had died, and had to emergency caesarean section to be removed. Lola is a fighter. Although their descendants continue to improve. Lola is an example of what happens when people with no management training or experience in the race for fun or profit. I met Lola after hearing his story, and I can say that the surgical site and exudation meaningless breastfeeding ..... Lola fun and benefits of ... Resignation of its owners because of their unwillingness or inability to pay. This is not fun, not profit, no puppies and almost ... Lola-No. Please sterilization. I'll update if and when I hear something back Lola.

For current information about LOLA and departure www.dogfood101.com other

12 comments:

Linda D said...

THANK YOU!

I can not thank you enough for publishing this story. For the love Lola, I hope someone who reads this will your mind about breeding your dog altered.

I'm glad that they on the road to recovery.

Kristin B © said...

Lola sounds like a wonderful dog, and I hope it heals quickly, easily and quickly, so you can not just a dog and enjoy life to return, as it should.

a gal and her dog said...

It is a very sad story, but the part that my heart, something that happens repeatedly breaks. I have never found, and I was never the intention. I hope this story allows us to reconsider some of the reproduction. I hope Lola is still struggling - his fighting spirit will win her a final home. Good luck to you and Lola.

biblioph... said...

Greed is a terrible thing. I think it should be illegal, more animals are given shelter to all the houses in the race.

Katslookup - a Fostering Fool! said...

Stories like this are here every day. Breeding is difficult and problems arise so often!

However, Holly say BYB and mills are still people, these situations are rare. People are more willing to believe the lies that everything is wonderful, the truth is that bad things happen!

I hope that everything goes well for Lola! I hope people hear this story!

frogbfou... said...

Lola will be delivered on the bright side of things your family always in the vicinity of a planned firstt liketh to have. Another side of the selection irresponsible. Personally, I have 2 liters of today and many people were dismissed because of the friction ignorance. Some people simply can not educate them.

kathy <3 said...

and ur before reading the story
NO I do not want to because I do not know what ID to and about the simple things
-------------------------------------- ...

I totally agree
I sterilize my dog =]

ricky said...

It is just a little hard to read because it so often in our modern society. We have so many dogs that need homes in shelters and began to farmers because they increase the experince or knowledge about the correct way. Regulations should be knitting in my opinion, thats reinforced. Poor Lola is a very pleasant thing to happen.

animluv said...

wow! and thank you! You will receive a star ... irresponsible breeding is the worst thing ever! PPL need for sterilization of pets out there!

st.lady (GitEm) said...

People take it or not. We regret the loss of Lola. I hope it heals well.

morgan p said...

WOW that is a sad story. They should not be increased if a dog is another dog much larger than the females who die a dog, the boys had to be great, and we knew what we were doing was the same race and about the same size. have had three laboratories and then not deliver the rest.

crysly1 said...

Poor Lola
wish him a speedy recovery and a good home

Post a Comment