Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mucus In First Morning Urine I Took A Generic Pregnancy Test First Thing This Morning Was Lt. Pos,took Another This Afternoon And It Was Ne?

I took a generic pregnancy test first thing this morning was lt. pos,took another this afternoon and it was ne? - mucus in first morning urine

Hello,
We have been trying for 8 months and this was our 2nd Round with Clomid. I use regularly and had Provera for the last two starts. I know you can ovulate late with Clomid and sometimes, when I said my test for 21 days to the doctor, I could do another round of Clomid, because he (not ovulating yet) .. then the 6 I have a deep massage and later in the night, I had a lot of discharge, which was pale pink, but only if it has dried a bit the next morning, but there were a lot of consistency of the mucus / protein there. during the afternoon was back to normal with only a little egg white matter. Question 1) Is it possible that I no later than 21 days before the test ovulation? I am 46 days on cycle, but they were never regular intervals .. 6. This month, the day of LT. Things egg white rose, baby and then she danced at the 7th Man for the use of left .. Today is the 16th Day. I did last night just before bedtime and had a very low positive with a generic brand, this morning woke up and had a different lightpositive in the afternoon (3-4 hours, I have a digital and it was negative, but much Inbetween sour after a few hours later and took other neg but I did not go fourth in the bath for about 2 hours .. so I might be pregnant? the positive test I had with the first morning and then the darkest times, had weak positive contribution previously noght, but was still a little low .. my neighbors in a position where I ask .. me why I was positive after two negative that I have this morning. Thank you to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment